Resort Owners Group, its affiliates and related companies, are herein collectively referred to as “ROG Group”.
ROG Group requests personal contact information (e.g. name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers), household and demographic information on a voluntary basis. The personal information may be collected through Guest Registration forms, questionnaires, surveys, contests, at any of our Sales Presentation Centres, special event venues, or via our website. Any transaction-related information will be collected as required to facilitate the successful transaction between the Purchaser and ROG Group.
We request and collect information with the goal of creating a more customized and rewarding experience throughout your home buying experience, along with keeping you informed of any upcoming events and/or promotions. By voluntarily providing your personal information, you have consented to ROG Group’s use of the information for any or all of the following:
- To communicate with individuals in written, electronic or verbal forms;
- To analyze the demands of the market and individuals interested in the resort home industry;
- To announce and/or promote new developments, events, services, and our business;
- To provide information on products or services related to a new resort home purchase;
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to deliver our product to the Purchaser, including correspondence with utility providers, financial institutions, governing authorities or agencies, or other service providers;
- To obtain feedback from our Purchasers.
3. Release to Third Parties
ROG Group does not sell, rent or trade personal information that we collect. ROG Group will not knowingly release any personal information collected to Third Parties, except for the circumstances listed below:
- Upon receipt of written consent by the individual(s) to release the information collected, or part of as specifically permitted;
- As required or authorized by law, to any or all governing agencies or authorities;
- To companies only for the specific purpose described in Section 2;
- In the event of sale of ROG Group, personal information may be part of the transferred business assets.
ROG Group has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. Our employees and authorized service providers are aware to the sensitive nature of the information collected, and to the mandatory procedures required to preserve and maintain confidentiality. Your information is secured in a manner appropriate to protect against theft, loss, copying, or unauthorized access through use of locked premises and electronic security safeguards.
Individuals have the right to access, verify, and amend their information collected by ROG Group to ensure its accuracy. Requests can be made in writing to the Chief Privacy Officer in Section 9.
We value your feedback and invite you to share your comments or concerns with the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information collected may do so in writing to the Chief Privacy Officer. ROG Group will take any complaints seriously. We will investigate, and if justified, rectify our practice or amend our policy to uphold our commitment to protect your privacy.
Chief Privacy Officer
Restort Owners Group
219 (North) Dufferin Street
Fax: (416) 588-1999
10. Update Policy